Listening And Speaking
The aims of this course is to…
1. use listening texts to help students improve their listening skills and language competence.
2. build engagement and confidence in listening through the use of recordings of graded readers.
3. help students cope with listening in real life.
4. make students be able to communicate well.
5. ensure that students are able to answer a number of simple questions about themselves with a high degree of accuracy and reasonable fluency.
6. ensure students can express some very simple but practical language structures.
- Teacher: Olumuh Angeline Eyere